Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's About Time Billy...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yes. it IS about time.

I started this blog back in November of 2011 at the end of our filming schedule for Ghost Adventures. I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to share with you all and I also had a lot of time! I have been very busy with our new shoot schedule since January and I apologize for taking this long to create another entry. Between DJing and working full time on a TV show I really don't have a lot of time...


But... The things that I feel very passionate about sharing with you all are important enough to me to take the time and post for all to see. I would also like to say that I appreciate all the kind words and comments about my free podcast and music mixes that I have posted. That is the only reason that I take the time to make them... To bring a smile or help someone through a tough time, work or even to help motivate you to get through your workout. Whatever the case may be... That is why I do it. Thank You!

If you have never heard my mixes before they can be streamed live on your browser or downloaded for free here: DJ Inferno's Podcast They can also be downloaded from itunes for free. Just use the search term:DJ Inferno



For those of you that follow my every word on Twitter ( @DjInfernoLV ) I would just like to say thanks for following me! I know I can sometimes be a moody little boy and my tweets reflect that! I will go off on a subject and tweet continuously for an hour filling timelines everywhere with useful informative links on controversial subjects like Global Warming & Chem-trails... While at other times posting silly funny or sarcastic tweets, pictures and videos. I am very random and like to share that.

So with that said... What do I have to share today? It's actually way to much to share in one blog. I have several topics that I will write about very soon. Chem-trails, microwaves, fluoride, more on daily nutrition, quitting energy drinks, sunscreen, more info on alkaline water, more must see documentaries, genetically modified food and many many other topics that I have learned so much about recently.

All of these topics are about things you didn't learn about in school. Your Mom didn't tell you about this, doctors aren't recommending it... This is all part of a personal journey that I've been on my entire life and I feel obligated to give it to you straight and share what I've learned along the way.

I am by no means a hypocrite or a saint in any way!!! I am just like any other person and I sometimes eat horrible snacks like Snickers ice cream bars and chew gum containing phenylalanine. I drank a Monster energy drink just a few days ago while we were filming Ghost Adventures during our lock down so I could stay awake...  I love Starbucks cappuccinos and try to limit myself to only 1 or 2 a week... Nobody is perfect!!! Usually after consuming these products I feel the after effects and regret it... especially the energy drinks. More on that in a future post.


My point is.... I've learned what to avoid and at least try to cut down the amount of these toxic foods and drinks that make me feel like crap! I think that's why I hate traveling so much. I have no options when I'm on the road. But thanks to some of the products I've come across this past year I can at least get back on track quickly by flooding my system with good things.

The purpose of this blog is to give you a play by play account of what I've experienced, things I've tried, things that have worked and the ones that don't! Use my experiences to judge weather or not you should try it. Hopefully it will help someone in the end. I love hearing back from you on your successes. It makes me feel like it was all worth it :)

If you're new to my blog... please continue scrolling down and reading some of the past few entries like:


More posts are soon to come... I promise. In fact I just thought of 3 more topics I want to share. It's time to catch up ;)

- Billy


3 comments:

  1. Yes I feel its very important to educate ourselves regarding this planet we live on temporarily. As a single mother of three I've always taught my children about mother earth and how allot of rich mean higher power people want to make life difficult all for a buck. I don't sugar coat truth. we must leave a positive imprint when we leave this world. So of course my children know allot about how to defend themselves and make good choices and we are obligated to tell others about our experiences and view of this world as we experience it. Our body mind and soul...who gives permission to anybody to poison our earth food supply air health. I agree we must take a stand and take back the earth and make it a better place for future generations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having issues with artificial sweeteners and most recently Truvia, I have decided that I need to really make some serious changes and make sure to read labels. I've given up soda, cut back on coffee and found a local farm that raises grass fed beef. I have to remember that I don't have to make all sorts of changes at once and that it's okay to have something "bad" once in awhile. I look forward to reading more of your posts-sooner rather than later I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son's pediatrician just told us he hasn't eaten wheat in five years because it is genetically modified. Also, as an anthropologist, I can say that even organic, heirloom corn is no good. Corn, the way it is today, did not exist until agriculture. By selecting the largest seeds to plant, humans altered (genetically modified through artificial selection) the plant. Corn was originally a hard grain that was used to make mush and tortillas. By planting the largest, most favorable seeds, humans, over the course of many years, literally created the plant we eat today. In other words, just because it wasn't destroyed in a lab by monsanto, doesn't mean it's not genetically modified. Also I wanna give a shout out to Diana Tolley for helping me with vitamins for my son. IsAgenix omega 3 is the only one I have found that is pleasant tasting enough to hide in my son's juice undetected!

    ReplyDelete